CALL US

Field Office: 317.765.1519

VISIT US

Field Office: 1000 Washington Avenue, Frankfort

© 2018 by American Structurepoint.

The City of Frankfort, Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT), American Structurepoint and Atlas Excavating have  completed the reconstruction of Washington Avenue from Williams Street to Hoke Avenue.

 

With the aid of a Federal Highway Administration grant this $3,714,485.00 project was 80% covered by the federal government with the City of Frankfort providing the remaining 20% of funds.

 

Mayor Chris McBarnes stated, “This project is significant because it continues our aggressive role in rebuilding our city’s transportation infrastructure. Washington Avenue will be rebuilt and has been designed not only for those driving but those but those who want to walk, run or bicycle as well. This will be the first roadway project in our city which will boast a multipurpose path otherwise known as a trail. This project will work to connect the North and South Maish Road projects to the TPA Park and downtown Frankfort”.

 

Atlas Excavating was awarded the role of primary contractor.  American Structurepoint provided on-site supervision and administration for the City of Frankfort and INDOT.  

If you have any further questions please contact Frankfort Street Superintendent Jason Forsythe or Construction Inspector Bud McQuade.

###

 

American Structurepoint Construction Inspector, Bud McQuade (317) 756-1519 Frankfort Street Superintendent, Jason Forsythe (765) 659-2912