PROJECT DETAILS AND SCHEDULE

Phase 2 starts where Phase 1 stopped at Williams Street and will reconstruct Washington Avenue to the west to Washington Street. With the aid of a Federal Highway Administration grant, this $3,021,957 project is 80% covered by the federal government, with the City of Frankfort providing the remaining 20%.

 

Milestone Contractors was awarded the role of primary contractor.  American Structurepoint will provide on-site supervision and administration for the City of Frankfort and INDOT. Utility companies AT&T, Vectren, Comcast, and Frankfort City Light and Power are busy relocating and replacing their facilities within the construction limits in preparation for Milestone to begin their work. The project includes replacing the water main, installing new storm sewer for drainage improvements, sanitary sewer lining and replacement, new concrete sidewalk and multi-use pathway, new curb and gutter, and a new asphalt road. Construction is currently slated to start in April and tentatively finish by the end of 2021. Please continue to visit the website for updates.

Construction PERIOD

April (tentative) to December 2021

ROAD

OPENING

December 2021

FINAL COMPLETION

June 2022

CALL US

Field Office: 317.756.1519

VISIT US

Field Office: 400 South Hoke Avenue, Suite 3, Frankfort, IN 46041

©2021 by American Structurepoint